Providing more capacity to the converters in one chassis, PLANET MC-1500 provides 15 slots in the 19" rack, saving more spaces for fiber-optic wiring yet easing the maintenance of media conversion.
The MC-1500 media chassis allows the connectivity of up to 15 PLANET Ethernet/ Fast Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet Converters in one chassis. Two fans with LED indicators are designed for cooling the system and keeping you informed about the status of the system and fan.
The independent power supply in each bay of the MC 1500 can let you freely install the converters without interrupting the rest of the networks. Moreover, each bay of the media center can be deployed like PLANET's converter family-like Ethernet, Fast Ethernet twisted pair to fiber-optic conversion, Gigabit SX to LX conversion, etc.
Fiber-optic wiring/ Media conversion center
With up to 15 bays, this high-density media chassis can simply be a conversion center of your fiber-optic network, or a network with the demand for multiple media interfaces in a cost-effective way.
• High quality 19" Rack-mountable Chassis installation
• Supports up to 15 modular media converters
• Two fans brings air-flow to cool system, and LED indicators for system and fan status
• Bay power isolation to ensure each bay is electrically isolated from each other
• Supports multiple converters - 10/100/1000Mbps, copper, fiber, single/multi-mode ST/SC/MTRJ connectors
• Reduces the effort of converter maintenance and management, diagnose the status at one time
• Cost-effective, easy to install
15 open slots; 27 x 95 x 71 mm (W x D x H)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
440 mm x 103 mm x 180 mm, 2.4U height
100-240V AC, 1.8A, 50/60Hz
+5V DC per slot, 1A minimum
+5V DC (+/-1%) per slot
3, Power, Fan A, Fan B (On: operating; Off: device or fan fail)
Temperature: 0~50 degrees C (operating); -20~70 degrees C (storage) Humidity: 0~90% (non-condensing)